Multiple parks and use Fastpass

So here’s my situation. We’re staying at Beach Club resort and on one of my days, we want to walk over and have lunch in Epcot world showcase, and then go to Animal Kingdom that afternoon and evening. Can I schedule FP’s for Animal Kingdom even though we stepped inside Epcot first that day? Or is it whichever park you enter first? We don’t plan on scheduling any FP’s for Epcot at all that day.

You can make them for any park. Doesn’t matter if you visit another park first.

1 Like

I rarely schedule EP fast passes. The only thing you need to ensure that you have park hopper tickets.

1 Like

You can schedule them for any park, but your first three FPPs can only be in a single park. No reason you can’t go to Epcot first, assuming you have a Park Hopper.

On another note, staying at the Beach Club with Park Hopper is just great. Whenever we stay there (or the Yacht Club), we do just that - walk to Epcot for a meal (lunch or dinner) or just to walk around World Showcase in the evening after a day at one of the other parks. Especially during one of the festivals, just going to get some snacks at the food carts is a lot of fun. When you’re staying at one of those resorts, Epcot is your food court.

2 Likes

Yup, got an 8 day park hopper and staying at Beach Club. Can’t wait.

Thanks guys for responding!

1 Like

Actually your first 3 don’t have to be in the same park. If you pre-schedule only 1 or 2 FPP, you are able to book your next FPP in another park as soon as you tap in for the last pre-scheduled FPP.

Yea but I mean for rides like SDMT, Flight of Passage, Big Thunder, Space Mountain, etc…most likely they will be out of FP’s wouldn’t they?

Actually I think lots of folks here can attest that they have been able to get a fastpass for almost anything, even FOP, with some persistence & the modify trick. My husband & I went back to MK one night for a date night & got Splash & BTMRR both around 9-10pm for a midnight close.

1 Like

Nice! What is the modify trick? Or are those trade secrets? :slight_smile:

Here you go!

https://www.google.com/amp/ropedrop.net/2017/07/the-kivii-way-how-we-refresh-my-disney-experience-to-get-our-fastpass-selections/amp/

2 Likes