Multi Gen Trip - Thoughts on Overall Plan

I think that the DVC rooms are separate. There was construction on all of those buildings when we were there so we weren’t too close to TTC. We stayed in Fiji which was great for the boat and fairly close to the main building. It was one of the further buildings from the TTC. I think Niue and Rarotonga look like good locations but I have no experience with them.

With Fiji being one of the farther buildings from TTC, was it still convenient? I don’t mind walking. Just trying to gauge overall distance and time to get there.

When we stayed, the walk was a bit confusing because of all the construction. The path to the TTC was closed, so we had to go around. That said, I think it might be a bit of a long walk for small children. Ours were 8 & 10 at the time and didn’t find it bad. Took about 10 minutes to walk.

I would like to expand on @SirGreggLady 's comment.

Extrapolating your 3 night experience into a 8 night stay can lead to burn-out (Been There, Done That, and Won’t Do It Again). I would highly recommend that you plan a down day in the middle of your visit to relax and recuperate and take in some of the non-park activities that are available.

If it turns out that when the down day arrives, everyone is eager to press-on, then use the day to circle back and catch up on something you were unable to do or revisit some favorites.

1 Like

Yes, a down day is always a good idea.

Oh, I totally agree. The only dinner BOG booking I was able to get last time was like 10pm for dinner, so we watched the fireworks and went after. It was late, but at least wo got to meet the Beast!