Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

And @Julianne_fki, too.

I love the green creatures, too. The aliens are so adorable :heart_eyes:! I had to find adorable stuff depicting them. I have a few and I just added the above mugs. Sometimes, the stuff isn’t as adorable as what they look like in the movies. :frowning: The Baby Yoda stuffed animal in NOT adorable like he is in the movies!

3 Likes

A little magic…

9 Likes

Head in the clouds…

8 Likes

I now have series 3 for each park I have been to. I need to go to one more park for a mug for each day of the week.7C0C6F0D-141F-4775-8B6C-EC89680BA04B

8 Likes

:star_struck: DLP!

1 Like

That is the plan :wink:!

1 Like

DD20 bought the four WDW Series 3. If we can every get back to DLR, I’m guessing she will get the DL and DCA ones too. She’ll be all set for when she has her own place …

2 Likes

I might have just purchased more mugs. I was hoping that the new animation mugs would be on shopdisney, but at least I saved some money (and cabinet space).

I think my job is picking back up soon so I’ll probably not be able to post mugs anymore. I haven’t touched my wife’s mugs and she has a lot too.

I may have a dinsey mug collecting problem.

5 Likes

Ummm, the first step is to admit it…

4 Likes

I think this thread has made @Keith718 order some new mugs — post them, Keithers! I’ll have to live vicariously through all of you: I’m not allowed to buy more mugs because my boyfriend has threatened to leave me* if I bring any more of them into the (very very tiny) apartment.

*and by “leave me” I really mean, “be mildly displeased but resigned to the fact that we will always have too many mugs” :nerd_face:

8 Likes

DH said if wanted more I had to get rid of some, so now our cabinets are bare waiting for more. Be careful what you wish for! I have the “pew-pew” one that @Bubblez has on my amazon wish list.

4 Likes

That’s my plan. Make room for more Disney mugs. Shhhhhh they’re on the way.

4 Likes

9 Likes

I am loving these sketch mugs!

1 Like

Me too. They have some new ones that I’m just waiting to hit shopDisney (although they cancelled my iasw mug order that @erinkippen has here so I’m a little grumpy about that)

I have no idea what the phrase “too many mugs” could even mean…and I’ve only bought a couple. Or so.

10 Likes

Not a thing.

7 Likes

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up: This!

6 Likes

Added bonus to these sketch mugs is that they stack like the Starbucks mugs. Unfortunately, they are a slightly different size, so they can’t stack WITH the Starbucks mugs. I guess you can’t win them all.

Good news, it looks like I’ll get my iasw mug because I put in my order 3 times because the shopDisney site is sort of terrible. I just ended up keeping one of my orders with the mug I wanted.

DD14 hates me right now because it is her job to unload the dishwasher and she has to take a long time trying to make all the mugs fit.

7 Likes

:joy::joy: your DD and my BF should commiserate. My mug collection (and the way they have to be stacked so they all fit) was one of the first tiffs we had after he moved in. /I/ don’t have an issue with it, but it drives him nuts.

3 Likes