Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

Well, you could, if you can fly across the pond and then across the US on the way to Disneyland CA. I think @Julianne_fki found you a much cheaper and viable option.

2 Likes

Look at you all with your fancy mugs. We’re pretty basic around here, but we make up for it in volume :joy:.

10 Likes

lol I bet I have 6 in my cupboard now and we tossed a dozen or more before our last move. I didn’t even think of them. I use them a lot for the car

1 Like

I agree with DH :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

We easily have 50 of these darn mugs! With 5 of us in the family they add up quick!

3 Likes

Their like rabbits… multiply easily. My DH is always trying to get rid of them. I hate giving them up. He made me pick last time.

1 Like

Late to the party (as usual) but since mine is exclusively for cocoa, anytime of the day works right??

9 Likes

I think this is my favorite so far.

1 Like

:blush::heart:

I’m basic too. I drink my coffee out of that type of cup most mornings–they travel well in the car.

2 Likes

The best part of wakin’ up… is a lil’ pumpkin spice latte in your Mickey cup! (That’s how the song goes, right?)

12 Likes

My girls are still drinking daily from these small cups we got in Disney in 2016. We looked to update/replace in 2019 at DLR and again at WDW in 2019. I wish we could find replacements.

5 Likes

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: love the interior peek of the castle spires

3 Likes

I love that too!

1 Like

I hope those pictures are out of order because I think you didn’t get enough coffee out of that otherwise.

2 Likes

math attack :rofl:

1 Like

Question: did you make your own PSL or pick it up somewhere?

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I’m putting it here because it’s next to my mug, I just had to share, I’m so excited. I have spoken.

12 Likes