Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

I really like Starbucks merch. I bought all four You Are Here small mugs in June 2019 and all four ornaments in December 2019. My mission for October 2021 (wait — that’s this month) is to get all four 50th anniversary pins.

7 Likes

oh… did you mean to post that in the memes and joke thread then? :rofl:

Wow. He needs a new wife.

1 Like

I do not. Besides, I know that I can relocate some of the mugs and use them as decorations around the house. Problem solved.

2 Likes

No not you, the dude in the meme!

I thought about that after and wanted to come back to clarify - thanks for prompting me!!!

No offense meant @alpha_foxtrot

3 Likes

They make great toothbrush holders. (Guest bath)

10 Likes

oh yeah! I have a new one to add to here.

ohhhh yeah

20 Likes

I do like that mug. So, is it dishwasher safe?

it is not. It’s also not microwave safe.

Pretty sure if you even look at it funny…something bad’ll happen.

10 Likes

How comfy is the handle?

1 Like

Fairly comfy. Wouldn’t want to stand with it asking for TPS reports all day or asking you to come in on Saturday, but not bad.

8 Likes

Excellent movie reference

4 Likes

I want to respond by calling you a no-talent a**-clown, but I also don’t want to get banned from the site by someone that doesn’t know that movie. Or thinks it isn’t funny like my DW.

5 Likes

Divorce is always an option, dude.

1 Like

Or, you could just stop going (home).

No, not quit, just stop going.

2 Likes

Sigh, if only.

EDIT; oh, you mean @RH_TtR. For him to stop going home. I thought you meant leaving Disney. (I got the reference, though)

1 Like

I’m loving this mug!!!

1 Like

I give her a pass on this because she loves the Austin Powers movies as much or more than I do.

3 Likes

That mug is super cute!

1 Like

And makes a better toothbrush holder than mug since it’s oddly shaped inside and difficult to clean

2 Likes