Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

Morning! At least it still is here in California :blush: Going with my DuckTales mug today. Another one of the mugs that has a cute picture on the bottom :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Life is like a hurricane…

1 Like

Morning! I am going with my Sally mug on this Moanday :grinning:

9 Likes

Morning :sparkling_heart: Going to have a friend over today for a social D tea. Choosing which set to use. I love them both. Hot Topic offers some beautiful tea sets :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Wow! Those are beautiful! I love the Nightmare set.

1 Like

Oh dang! I love them both but I choose the Wall-E ones!!!

2 Likes

<3 This makes my heart happy! Enjoy your social tea time!

2 Likes

I might have picked up a new mug while at the world yesterday. Hoping DH doesn’t notice right away. But since DS and I are the only ones that do the dishes :joy:.

11 Likes

As much as I love so many of the mugs in this thread, this one is one of the few I could see myself actually buying and looking forward to using.

I wonder if it will still be available when I next go.

3 Likes

This thread just caused me to spend way too much on eBay to get the California adventure version of this series :woman_facepalming:t2: And I still want so many others!

10 Likes

Not Disney but a couple more favorite characters. Thrift store buys in the next town today. .75c!! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Morning! another not Disney mug. My thrift store has to stop having .25c mugs! :crazy_face:
The other two cookie jars I keep my loose tea bags in. My name is Debbie and I am a hoarder :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Picked this up on my trip last month.

8 Likes

Not a Disney mug, but just saw this on Facebook. Genius!

7 Likes

These are my favorite that achieve a similar means!

3 Likes

This — THIS — is why America is the greatest nation on Earth.

6 Likes

:rofl::hugs:

ETA: The tease is that they are only available in December!

2 Likes

Hi! Glad to see you poppin in! :blush: My DD tried to talk me into the Mickey one, trying to convince me that there would be less crumbs if she had it. :roll_eyes: The Forky one kinda scares me :rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I don’t know what this is. I don’t know where they got it. All I know is that I want it.

7 Likes