Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

To infinity and beyond! I love these animation sketch mugs because they look great and they stack. I can’t stress to you enough how big of a deal the stacking feature is.

10 Likes

I was looking at some sketch mugs yesterday. Love them!

2 Likes

I love that set of mugs too! Every single one :heart_eyes:. DD tried to con me into getting some by saying we could use some new “soup” bowls :rofl:

3 Likes

I think this is the last mug. Every time we stay at a resort I buy a mug to serve as a toothbrush holder. This one as remained in that role (currently In unoccupied guest bathroom)

11 Likes

I haven’t seen that one yet. It’s really cute.

1 Like

These were my Grandma Ruth and Grandpa David’s from our trip in 1988. After my Grandma passed, the family gave me the mugs because of my love of DW. I love the vintage graphics!

16 Likes

Ok not a mug but I love that I found this little tin again

11 Likes

Into the cabinet this morning

14 Likes

Every time I’m in this thread I land in shopdisney

12 Likes

Oh I like that one a lot :heart_eyes:

I like the blue

3 Likes

I love your mug!

1 Like

Thankful Santa knows how to use ShopDisney!

15 Likes

Love love love this mug!

That’s adorable!

1 Like

That is beautiful!

1 Like

Same! I actually just ordered a couple cute mugs off Hallmark.com. Hopefully they look as good in person!

6 Likes

I got this one for my birthday recently. I highly recommend!

8 Likes

This is my other Trader Sam’s mug. I live in a very small apartment, but one day I’ll get to buy a few more Disney mugs… (my boyfriend says “No, we have enough for a lifetime”—he is sadly mistaken, but he has yet to be shown the true Disney magic. Don’t worry; I’m working on it.)

10 Likes

These are the other 2 mugs that were hiding in the back of the cupboard :heart:

9 Likes