Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

This iasw mug is on my list of future purchases.

1 Like

I love Eeyore! I need this mug! Why don’t I have this mug?

3 Likes

8 Likes

My mug posting will resume on Saturday. I don’t use my mugs on days I’m at work.

3 Likes

Um, Disney every day. That’s how we get through the atrocity which is “work”.

4 Likes

I love it!! I have your mugs buddy!

12 Likes

Naturally though my favorite is my newest mug from 2 weeks ago. Still love that pose :joy::crazy_face:

12 Likes

Now you just need to get your boys t-shirts with Chip on one and Dale on the other. Then pose them as if you’re a photo pass photograper. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Actually, my grand-nephews have shirts like this. Older one wears Chip and younger one wears Dale. Super cute.

3 Likes

Aww I love this so much!

So Chip n Dale have been my boys favorite characters since forever. They were the first characters we met on our first trip in 2015. My youngest fav is Dale and my oldest is chip. In 2019 they were selling the Chip n Dale plush that were attached at the hands. Naturally we bought it and snipped the thread connecting them and BOOM! Two souvenirs one price. ha.

Since then they have always carried the plushes with them at the parks so I’m not sure why it never crossed my mind to get them tee’s.

Last year during FoF parade Chip n Dale saw my boys holding their plushes and came over and hugged them and had a great interaction for a long time.

It was sad we couldn’t do the “real” GG experience this year.

5 Likes

That’s what this forum is for. It gets me through.

2 Likes

My girls first Disney trip was in 2010, they were 7 and 9 (but a week away from 10). As we were leaving Disneyland on the last day, they were climbing on the cannons (probably frowned upon) in the town square. Chip came over and start playing with them. We have these photos where Chip is blocking (purposefully) my younger daughter’s face in all of the photos. It was so much fun and one of my favorite memories!

3 Likes

Google Photos

13 Likes

Tonight is breakfast for dinner. I have a mug to share!

10 Likes

ah breakfast for dinner is my favorite!

1 Like

Perfect for a grey Thursday.

11 Likes

My mug!!

17 Likes

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Good to see you, girlfriend!

2 Likes

Always a pleasure to run into you amiga preciosa! How ya doin?

1 Like

And if you place it next to the car’s emergency taillights, you get the disco yeti mug version!!!

5 Likes

So good! You? Staying healthy??

1 Like