Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

Nice touch with the handle!

1 Like

Uh oh. We’re agreeing again.

3 Likes

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. You’re the stopped clock, obviously.

5 Likes

Moderator! Can somebody call a moderator!

6 Likes

Yeah.
He seems tacked on. “whazzat? you like teddy bears? oh yeah… sure… here. we got one.”

1 Like

I also loathe stitch.

1 Like

:exploding_head::anguished::scream:

I just cannot! :exploding_head::scream_cat::anguished:

I love Stitch so much. It’s the adoption theme that just melts my heart every time. I see a kid with attachment issues finding his way in his adoptive family. (Well, to be honest, Lilo has some attachment issues as well.) Anyway, as an adoptive mom, Stitch just hits me in the feels.

6 Likes

One of my fellow therapists at my agency has a whole monologue memorized from that movie. I can’t remember it exactly, however it is super sweet and poignant. I agree that both Lilo and Stitch are both working through attachment issues! Very astute observation!

3 Likes

Pluto says “Good morning!”

7 Likes

I love your mugs and your daily posts but I’m beginning to feel wholly inadquate. Here I am cycling through my four mugs each day (okay fine I hardly ever use the HS one unless I have to).

I definitely plan to get more mugs if I ever get back to WDW.

5 Likes

12 Likes

No need to feel inadequate. Think of this as a chance to enjoy the mugs without having to sacrifice money or cabinet space.

2 Likes

True!

2 Likes

Shop Disney has lots of mugs to chose from… just sayin’ :smirk:

1 Like

IMO doesn’t count.

Must buy in person. Or, at the very least, recruit a “personal shopper” friend to buy in person for you.

No idea why I have this rule. I just do.

2 Likes

You are untitled to your own rules around mugs and Disney. I like to hold them first too.

1 Like

What does it mean to be “untitled”?

:smiley:

(i’m feeling spicy this morning)

3 Likes

THIS IS NOT MINE:

but I need it.

It was just posted in a FB group I am in.

6 Likes