Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

Time to finish off my Been There series with Hollywood Studios. Honestly would rather Be There.

11 Likes

13 Likes

I can reach in and grab any of my mugs and I’d rather be “there”

5 Likes

Experiment 626 coming through!

11 Likes

Maybe someone can help me with what this mug is? It is a present from Tokyo Disneyland

5 Likes

DD has this one. I love it, but I don’t care for the silicone top it has which gives me heebie jeebies for some reason when I drink from it.

2 Likes

That is Duffy Bear’s friend ShellieMay. Duffy is a much bigger deal in foreign parks

6 Likes

I should have looked on the bottom!

7 Likes

Honestly I don’t understand Duffy Bear. I have heard of him. He was big at Build-A-Bear in DLR, but I could never understand why. Where did he come from?

1 Like

I remember the meet and greet in Epcot but I never really paid any attention. I think I have a few Duffy things from Tokyo.

He kept Mickey company when he went on a trip I think?

2 Likes

Okay, that makes sense. I guess I missed that short/movie. He always reminded me more of a Sanrio character rather than a Disney character.

1 Like

The meet and greet at Epcot was a one and done for us. We only did it because DD was 4 at the time, and it was not a busy attraction. He’s cute, though!

1 Like

He is very cute, but doesn’t feel Disney at all.

1 Like

That’s how I feel about Stitch.

2 Likes

:broken_heart:

:flushed::scream::exploding_head::scream_cat::anguished:

1 Like

While I can see your perspective, Stitch feels very Disney for me. I have seen the movie and as a result it resonates for me. Having never seen or even heard (until today) anything remotely Disney about Duffy, he feels/felt random.

2 Likes

I can’t bear Stitch.

11 Likes