Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

Imagine all the marriage counselors out there who were not prepared for Disney mug mediation :joy:

3 Likes

This is so pretty and captures such a perfect Disney moment.

Is it new? Have you had it for a time? Where did you get it?

I think I actually bought it in 2007. I bought my everyday mug in 2005 on my first trip. I bought this one to use when that one breaks. This is still waiting!

I have always been a Cinderella fan and I love this mug.

I buy a mug every trip for my husband. My house is filled with mugs :grinning:. I cannot wait to add more!

7 Likes

Awww. I love this mug!!!

I have to say that my husband and I love to collect mugs! I’m sorry your spouse doesn’t feel the same way!

1 Like

I am a LMFT (licensed marriage and family therapist) and using this as research :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ETA: I had to do some mug mediation of my own with DH.

3 Likes

DD18’s new mug.

11 Likes

I thank you for starting this post!! So glad to see all the beautiful mugs everyone collects. I have looked over them 3x now. :blush: I notice I need to start collecting the WDW ones now

14 Likes

Haha. To be fair, DW is perfect in every way with the possible exception being that she is the opposite of a hoarder (purger?) to the detriment of my mug collection.

5 Likes

The 2005 mug

9 Likes

You’ve won the thread. The rest of us are just playing for second place.

1 Like

@93111tink, your glasses, I think I see the jam/jelly glasses? Are the other ones from this series, or a DL version?

2 Likes

Hi!! :blush: I know I have this set of 4 somewhere around here but cannot find them. I do admit I am a bit of a hoarder… I mean collector of mugs cups and sippers. i swiped these picture from pinterest

I think these were the 25th anniversary of WDW. I don’t believe they made a set for Disneyland but now I will be looking for them :joy:
20201101_095008 20201101_095045
Also not my photos but I do have some of these Welch’s jelly jars. So cute and great for juice!

5 Likes

Yes! The Welch jars! I remember from when my son was a baby! I think my sister got him this around the same time as the glasses (the 25th)

7 Likes

I’m a little late today. These are not mugs, but they are Disney. These were from a Burger King collection from some time a long time ago (1994). The backs have a little write up about each movie.

8 Likes

This is an oldie from McDonald’s!

8 Likes

Happy Monday!

11 Likes

Shhhhhhhhh! This isn’t my mug. This is DS16’s super special mug that no one is supposed to even touch. He got it a few years back when we got off of GotG and had to walk through the gift shop. He saw this a his eyes lit up! So of course I had to get it.

ETA: don’t worry. The universe is safe with us.

11 Likes

:open_mouth:
:::dies:::

1 Like

When I was looking at my collection yesterday and found that mug I thought of you.

4 Likes