Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

Amen

1 Like

Breaking rank

When I showed my husband this mug he said “eww what’s inside of it?” My son and I both quickly spun our heads around looking at him in disbelief! “It’s the grim of course; weren’t you paying attention!?”

11 Likes

I love the cup, especially the inside! I’ll break ranks today, too.

10 Likes

Back to Disney mugs. Recently got this one for DW.

11 Likes

yuuummmmmm honey :wink:

Perhaps a better mug for tea rather than coffee :wink:

2 Likes

@erinkippen made me really want this mug, so I got it (took a few tries because it would randomly disappear off the shopdisney app).

13 Likes

The thought of drinking out of Mickey’s pants (or anyone’s pants, to be honest) weirds me out. But I still love this mug. :laughing:

9 Likes

no mas pantalonens
https://images.app.goo.gl/rmLC7o4PA32Skt7u5

1 Like

Oh em gee I LOVE THIS ONE!!!

2 Likes

I saw a very cute Yeti mug in the shop as you exit EE. I am regretting not buying it for my brother but I didn’t want to carry it around all day. My brother and my younger daughter have a whole Yeti thing going on ever since we all went to WDW together in 2012. It’s their “in” joke. :disappointed:

4 Likes

It’s a Hamm kind of morning. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

10 Likes

This mug is so large that I think it would really would require the help of @alpha_foxtrot to finish it.

9 Likes

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

13 Likes

That is adorable!

Tell me, how big is the storage shed you have for your mugs? I’m considering adding onto my collection and want to know what I’m looking at :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m not going to lie, we have a lot of cabinet space dedicated to mugs. Right now I have some on the counter until I can figure out where to put them. I’ll need more room though because I always have my eye for more Disney mugs.

2 Likes

It’s definitely a formidable collection! You haven’t had a repeat yet and you post in this thread a LOT!

1 Like

My vintage EPCOT mug.

18 Likes

That EPCOT mug is pretty sweet.

1 Like

Thanks my dad got it on our families trip in the 80’s.

2 Likes