Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

OMG! I was just thinking that @alpha_foxtrot‘s breakfast table looks REALLY familiar! LOL! Now I know why.

5 Likes

Meh, he’s ok. But he lets me order all the mugs I want, so I guess I’ll keep him :wink:

6 Likes

Today I am going to play coffee cup roulette. I am going to reach in and grab one blindly. I will report back which one I end up with.

4 Likes

Definitely sounds like a keeper!

4 Likes

Okay I failed in my roulette mission. I ended up seeing this…

And decided that this was a better option for a meeting filled day. I won’t have to keep reheating it.

9 Likes

YOU’RE FORGIVEN (frantically googling “Personalized Disney Yeti”)

6 Likes

Etsy :smirk:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl:
All’s fair in love and coffee mugs.

4 Likes

Front

Back

Apparently the back is in code … for all those that were never taught cursive. :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Awww, I love this mug!:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Love it. Matches the MB I’m wearing today!!

2 Likes

I just got the Marie magic band too! Can’t wait to wear it next week.

2 Likes

Aww I used to have that one and it was my favorite!! (Even if it was Disneyland instead of World.)

2 Likes

How cool! That’s the one I chose for my upcoming trip!

3 Likes

No meetings today, so went with mug roulette. Can’t go wrong with the happiest place on earth!

8 Likes

That is a debate currently being held in this house.

Ah, when a math geek and a literary leaning rebel fall in love…the ensuing child always picks dad’s side because it means he doesn’t have to spend hours practicing his handwriting. /le sigh

4 Likes

I think all the left-handed people are breathing a sigh of relief that cursive is no longer a thing. I know my DD20 (leftie) struggled big time. I never really knew how tough it was until parenting a leftie!

2 Likes

As a fellow lefty, cannot agree more. People do not understand that pain of mentally prepping for where to sit so you are not knocking elbows through out dinner, the constant ink stained hand, or trying to take the pic above. I had to switch hands to show the Disneyland side and was awkwardly holding my cup and phone attempting to get the shot. The things I do for this site…

6 Likes

Ms. Barb, my brother is a leftie and in his upper 50’s now. He was told by a teacher when in 1st or 2nd grade that he would be arrested if he ate with his left hand in front of the President! Cue him trying to eat with his right hand and several years of very messy eating. Thank goodness teachers, parents, doctors, etc. no longer try to “cure” left-handedness!

3 Likes

Agreed! My mom is a lefty and was hit with a ruler in Catholic school to rid her of the evilness. We have come a loooooong way.

2 Likes