Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

The 2005 mug

9 Likes

You’ve won the thread. The rest of us are just playing for second place.

1 Like

@93111tink, your glasses, I think I see the jam/jelly glasses? Are the other ones from this series, or a DL version?

2 Likes

Hi!! :blush: I know I have this set of 4 somewhere around here but cannot find them. I do admit I am a bit of a hoarder… I mean collector of mugs cups and sippers. i swiped these picture from pinterest

I think these were the 25th anniversary of WDW. I don’t believe they made a set for Disneyland but now I will be looking for them :joy:
20201101_095008 20201101_095045
Also not my photos but I do have some of these Welch’s jelly jars. So cute and great for juice!

5 Likes

Yes! The Welch jars! I remember from when my son was a baby! I think my sister got him this around the same time as the glasses (the 25th)

7 Likes

I’m a little late today. These are not mugs, but they are Disney. These were from a Burger King collection from some time a long time ago (1994). The backs have a little write up about each movie.

8 Likes

This is an oldie from McDonald’s!

8 Likes

Happy Monday!

11 Likes

Shhhhhhhhh! This isn’t my mug. This is DS16’s super special mug that no one is supposed to even touch. He got it a few years back when we got off of GotG and had to walk through the gift shop. He saw this a his eyes lit up! So of course I had to get it.

ETA: don’t worry. The universe is safe with us.

11 Likes

:open_mouth:
:::dies:::

1 Like

When I was looking at my collection yesterday and found that mug I thought of you.

4 Likes

Good Morning! I just saw this new mug on shopDisney :blush::heart:

9 Likes

Sorcerer Mickey is Best Mickey

4 Likes

whoa… posting catalog pictures of mugs is a game changer :rofl:

2 Likes

Uh oh. Looks like a new mug for me.

Update:. I have seen the new additions on shopdisney and I’m in trouble.

6 Likes

very nice!
Is that the hatbox ghost mug beside Mushu?

1 Like

It is! He appears when there is hot liquid inside. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Add to cart :heavy_check_mark:
Actually, @feep beat me to it. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Oh I was really tempted to pick him up… although I have a terrible track record with those thermal-changing-mugs

1 Like

Starting the day off with a Mickey mug. It’s kind of sparkly, and I need that kind of positivity today. (DD14 keeps getting up early to get schoolwork done. @feep and I are going to need a new photo spot if she keeps up this hooliganism.)

11 Likes