Movies and nighttime fireworks (sort of) at the resorts

Does anyone know which resorts are showing Happily Ever After outside at the resorts projected on the movie screens? I saw something about this a few weeks ago, but there hasn’t been discussion about it. I’m wondering if all resorts do it, only some resorts, etc. And if so, when does it take place? I would presume it is the same place they do normal outdoor movies?

And speaking of which…during our stay at the Boardwalk, I was hoping we could know ahead of time which movies might be playing. Does Disney publish this information somewhere? I found a site that showed movies in November…but what about December?

Usually that info is at the front desk for each week, have you looked on the resort link under recreation?
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/boardwalk-villas/recreation/

For movie schedules, please check with the Front Desk at your Walt Disney World Resort Hotel, or call
(407) 939-2273. Movies and entertainment are subject to cancellation or change without notice.

1 Like

The fireworks question remains…but the movie question is we wondered if there was any possibility they might show A Muppet Christmas Carol while we are there.

1 Like

I watched HEA on the TV in my resort room (channel 74) but Pop didn’t show it on the big screen. They had the movie schedule posted on a board near the pool. Not sure about other resorts.