Mousematt’s Epic North American Adventure — Now Featuring Final Thoughts

It’s your bloody word. British people don’t call it that.

Also we discussed all this back when I was last at 1900PF. Were you not making notes?

4 Likes

I’ve never seen frosting on waffles… whipped cream, yes… but not frosting and that’s why I asked. American’s do not call whip cream frosting. No I wasn’t taking notes… I’ve been preoccupied w/ Aulani and reacclimating to my own time zone upon returning home. Fuzzy brain from sleep time zone changes :crazy_face:

4 Likes

IT’S NOT WHIPPED CREAM IT’S FROSTING

See:

2 Likes

Then you need to get out more.

2 Likes

It was in June 2018

1 Like

That’s gross (frosting)!!! I get out plenty, thank you very much. I get out as much as I care to right now being surrounded by floridiots.

6 Likes

Wrong.

1 Like

LOL… your wrong doesn’t make my right wrong LOL

2 Likes

That is definitely whipped cream.

Whipped cream usually consists of heavy cream, sugar, & vanilla.

Frosting (buttercream) usually is sugar and butter with some flavoring (vanilla, chocolate, etc) …and maybe a little bit of milk.

The key difference here is that whipped cream is made w/ cream and frosting is made w/ butter.

All bets are off if you buy frosting from the supermarket… the shelf stable stuff is supposed to resemble the buttercream frosting, but who knows what is in it?

4 Likes

I wonder if they only serve that to foreign tourists who would fall for the idea that Americans put frosting on waffles. I mean yes we would put it on a cinnamon roll, but waffles? Ridiculous!

(Am I banned yet?)

5 Likes

now… if there was bacon in the maple syrup… yum… But it has to be REAL syrup not that karo flavored crap.

2 Likes

nailed it!

What is wrong with you people? Do you all think I’m an idiot? Do you think I don’t know the difference between frosting and whipped cream.

It took the photo. It’s my photo. It was my breakfast at 1900PF and I ate it. And I can tell you that it was frosting.

3 Likes

ok… it looks like frosting to me… if you put syrup on top of whipped cream it would melt/dissolve.

2 Likes

Apparently you don’t. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

It doesn’t look like the syrup was poured over the whipped cream at all. More like it pooled underneath it after the fact.

1 Like

And these waffles are covered in cheese!

3 Likes

Yes. You are.

No-one told me to do it. I did it. And it was fricken delicious.

Also banned. People like you disgust me.

I will take no lessons from a society that (a) accepts Tonga Toast as a viable foodstuff and (b) serves it with fricken sausages.

3 Likes

??? cream cheese???

1 Like

Get out.

2 Likes