Mousematt’s Epic North American Adventure — Now Featuring Final Thoughts

Oh, sorry, 200%?

3 Likes

If threatening children with physical violence was not permitted, what would happen to this attraction?

My husband is Chinese as well . . . but he’s got a bit of Mongolian, according to the tests. It pleased him because he thought it was more interested than being basic Han, which is what he otherwise is.

3 Likes

Yes that’s more like it.

1 Like

16 Likes

Better late than never. Tell me how you tracked them again. This is a useful tool

I’ve told you before: you should be keeping written notes.

5 Likes

Lateral flow test kit about to be delivered. The last hoop I have to jump through.

Except I’m feeling like I definitely have COVID. I have a slight cough and no other symptoms.

We’ll know within the hour.

5 Likes

Where is the happy dog photos?

6 Likes

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building We care about your COVID test but we need photos of Calvin. Please

6 Likes

My guess is dry air from all that travel. Time to hydrate. And post pictures of Calvin.

7 Likes

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building, this. It’s been hours!!!

3 Likes

I might be close to officially being worried. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Jeesh. Can’t a guy have a day off? I’ve had a super-chilled 24 hours, half of which was sleeping. And the other half of which was chilling out with Calvin, who took a while to settle back into home, but is there now. Unlike my suitcase, though the delivery company has picked it up from Heathrow.

18 Likes

Official COVID test result came through: negative. That was the last hoop I had to jump through. I’m free and clear. Though I might do another secret test in a few days just in case. I did have a couple of non-COVID friendly conversations with strangers.

17 Likes

This happened to us except we drove 90m to the outer banks with our little kids for what looked like a perfect beach day. On the way down there it looked kind of cloudy but we figured it would pass quickly since storms pop.up all the time. The whole day was a washout. The kids cried and/or whined 80% of the time and I deleted the weather app, downloaded another and sure enough, that one had washout on the forecast.
Still mad about it.

5 Likes

Got a call from the baggage company — not being delivered till Tuesday. Not happy, obvs.

7 Likes

With good reason.
That’s ridiculous. At least they’ve not lost it, but taking so long to return it to you is poor.

3 Likes

We don’t care about your keys. We want a dog photo.

5 Likes

His camera is in his bag :wink:

2 Likes