@Mousematt’s Don’t Catch A Disease trip — Now featuring Final Thoughts

It seems to be harder to bump certain ADRs usually have to use the website not the app. Wait does that mean you have gone home now?

2 Likes

I am! I got back Tuesday and am still unpacking and catching up with house things.

Like how my association raised my fee by $10 and then proceeded to charge me a delinquent fee for 3 straight months because the notification was sitting in my mailbox.

Or how my mail carrier yelled at me for the housesitter leaving mail/parcels in the box for weeks at a time.

Or jumping my DH’s battery.

There are a few more, but I digress.

3 Likes

And thank you. I didn’t know it would have been easier to do it on the website. I’m taking notes for the next trip!

3 Likes

Need more info. It’s been two hours. What’s going on?

5 Likes

The joys of returning home.

1 Like

If you arrive at MMRR at 2:25pm (beginning of grace period), you should make it to SDD by the end of the grace period at 3:15pm. But it would stress me out.

3 Likes

Do we know who he was meeting???
Stranger danger!!! He’s been kidnapped :scream::scream:

10 Likes

I do not!!! :scream_cat:

5 Likes

I think we can all imagine how this would go. He’d be released within hours, if not minutes.

18 Likes

Oh, you’re thinking about O’Henry’s short story? That seems plausible…

3 Likes

It ain’t no steak, eggs and submariner Mickey, but I’ve lined up my own QS lunch for today.

11 Likes

Umm, beer or hot coffee? One or the other, never both.

1 Like

I always thought a crisp was crumble, as in “Apple Crisp”. Cobbler is made with batter, there is no British equivalent.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

In this scenario, I assume the beer is a redneck palate cleanser.

2 Likes

Its been hours… we’re starting to have a bad feeling about this or he lost his phone :grimacing:

8 Likes

I bet it was that :ghost: @vcka. She’s taken him and now he’s a :ghost: too.

12 Likes

Liner meet has ended.

I met up with @vcka and her husband. I had a terrific time. They are lovely people :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

39 Likes

Meeting of the (math/maths) minds?

8 Likes

The sun is out. I left my sunglasses in my room because there was no point in bringing them. The forecast was completely clear about this.

9 Likes