Mousekeeping

Nope. That ended when Covid arrived. When checking in you get to choose housekeeping every other day or no housekeeping at all. Nothing offered for choosing the latter.

1 Like

I donā€™t think I want to make my own bed on a vacation amiga!!! Whine whine gripe moan

6 Likes

They donā€™t make your bed anymore :frowning: Lucky if they get the trash out everyday

4 Likes

Well I guess they do at GF now!! :rofl:
Imma be pissed off if they still havenā€™t brought full Mousekeeping back by the time I go to AKL CL this October. It is total bullsh!t that Club lounges arenā€™t getting full service or turndown. My first ever club stay, I want the full treatment, LMAO!!

8 Likes

They are providing full housekeeping at all Deluxe resorts, but only every other day.

OK fair, but if Iā€™m paying Kilimanjaro Club prices, I should be getting daily service AND the turndown that went away during Covid that still hasnā€™t returned.

(Which, I guess I donā€™t really have a leg to stand on here, bc I booked this with my TA benefit of 40% off rack. But damnit, I want it!!! Stomps foot petulantly, lol.)

6 Likes

The fact that you booked with a discount does not negate the service that should be provided.

7 Likes

Curious, do you remember where you saw that?

No but someone I know who is down there confirmed it for me.

1 Like

I believed you, I was just hoping to monitor the story to see if it goes back to daily at any other deluxes.

He is blogmickey so he knows, you know?
:wink:

5 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Oh. Crap. Sorry. Forgot about keeping this :shushing_face:

My bad :wink:

6 Likes

So can you still request no mousekeeping in exchange for a giftcard or not anymore?

My understanding is that they discontinued the gift card part.

3 Likes