MouseGirl42’s week in the World: the Serially Dopey adventures

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

For serious though: It’s 4 on the dresser (2 on either end) and 2 on the nightstand.

3 Likes

Fab, thanks!

1 Like

I’m scanning back through the report now to see what I may have forgotten.

I think it was @OBNurseNH who asked about how I liked the Hidden Mickeys app.

I thought it was kinda brilliant, actually. I could open it pretty much any time that I had spare time on my hands, load up the area where I was, and get into the hunt.

I really liked how it started you with a scavenger-hunt type clue, where if you had the time or the inclination to really hunt, you could. It then also gave you the option to get a more in-depth description of where to find the HM in question, though the finding was still up to you! I also loved the ability to check off ones you’ve found.

It’s set up such that if you’re arriving somewhere and want to just “run the list” as it were, they’re in a pretty logical order, but also such that if you want to catch the one or two near you as you keep on your way to the next thing, you can do that too.

4 Likes

I stayed somewhere recently where I was shocked at the lack of USB ports. I was so used to them being plentiful that I was really taken aback and had to juggle some charging between devices for me, DH and DS! I’m trying to remember where we stayed recently…maybe BCV?

Oh yes. I may or may not have taken a picture of my hotel room number when leaving for the busses so that I would have a way to know where I was supposed to go after. (And by may I mean did.)

5 Likes

I may have not taken a photo of my hotel room number, not been able to refind my room and not had a marathon run as an excuse. …on more than one occasion. Oops!:joy:

3 Likes

I want to get that for my mom next year!!! Or something similar at Fairytale in a month!! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for all of the tips along the way. So glad that you had such a successful trip!
My friend and I will be in Epcot on Saturday 2/23 (day before the half😬) enjoying Fetival of the arts. You are welcome to join us if you are there!

1 Like

They are only good if you go back over it before you leave for your trip. I found that out to my cost at Christmas. I still can’t find my CGM transmitter.

2 Likes

Was wondering which App you were using. I have been obsessed with hidden mickeys ever since purchasing my first book. The book is cumbersome to get out every time to search so I am looking for the best App.

1 Like

it’s just called “Hidden Mickeys”… there’s one for WDW and one for Disneyland. I posted a screenshot from the app store up in the thread somewhere to help people find it.

ETA Link to previous screenshot.

Thanks so much. I will look for it