Morning liners. Wed sep 17

Hi guys. Just 25 to go. Starting to feel close now.

9 Likes

Good morning @Steve1, I know just how you feel. 38 days to go for us. Passports came yesterday, only took a week, so we’re good to go. Just need to do all the finishing touches and organise my little boy’s birthday party. Have a great day everyone. Off to write my lists now…

4 Likes

Good morning @steve1 and @bigpeteswife and liners. Fun is just around the corner for you two. Have a great day.

5 Likes

Good morning! 37 days left for me, hope everyone has a great day today! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning @Steve1 and Good morning Liners! All systems are go, commencing countdown: 10 days til I fly all the way to mars, overshoot the runway and still be welcomed into the astronaut Corp! Mission Space Complete POV Experience Epcot - Walt Disney World HD 1080p - YouTube

6 Likes

Morning!! 15 days!!! OMGEEEEEEE

5 Likes

Morning! That numbers getting low! Mine is still high 280!

3 Likes

11 days for me. Lots to do over the weekend to get ready.

Jerry

3 Likes

Morning!!! Good numbers today… 30 to go!!!

2 Likes

34 Good morning everyone!

3 Likes

Good morning folks! If you can’t bring me with you for real, be sure to let us live your trip vicariously!!

4 Likes

47 days!

3 Likes

I would Luv to take you along, I can hear DW now: “Who is that, why is she sharing our studio and why are you calling her Luv?” :wink: So virtual tag along vacation it is! Oh, btw, the suitcases are out and the light packing has begun!

4 Likes

Woohoo ! 40 days to go !! Good Morning everyone - have a wonderful Wednesday. :smiley:

3 Likes

A W K W A R D! I’ll just have to enjoy through your photos and colorful commentary! (And , this time we want a picture of that owners box!!)

4 Likes

34 Days out for me!

3 Likes

I’ve rejoined WDW chat. It would appear that the supposed cut out of non in park chat is yet to happen

5 Likes

111 until Pop!

1 Like

Good morning, all! 52, 210, 367!

But 22 days until my DH and I fly off to Europe for a little adventure without our kiddos. Excited and a little nervous at the same time.

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m down to just 382 days! Realized today that a friend’s wedding falls on the same day as my one-year-'til-Disney Day. DBF has suggested that I should focus on what’s important that day, and I know I will. I mean, it’ll only be 365 days until Disney, how can I not focus on that?!

5 Likes