Morning liners. Sat 26/7

@MagicMN I am so sorry to hear about what you have just gone through. I hope your upcoming trip to WDW helps your DS and you mend

1 Like

Oh @MagicMN. :ā€™( This makes me so sad and so angry for you! I canā€™t even fathom the amount of rotten luck youā€™ve had to deal with lately - yet you continue to be the kindest, most generous person Iā€™ve ever had the pleasure of ā€œknowingā€. Sending you luck and prayers dipped in awesomesauce and coated in pixie dust. Hang in there, kiddo! Weā€™re here for you! :heartpulse:

1 Like

64 if my foot heals in time!

Its the old question, why do bad things happen to good people. Hope the dirtbags get thereā€™s. Hope today is better for you.

1 Like

Morning all! 108 here. @MagicMN Iā€™m so sorry to hear youā€™re troubles. Makes ya wonder why awful things happen to amazing people

1 Like

Hiya, Liners! Just 24 to go!

@MagicMN, so sorry that happened - very scary. Hope Disney can help smooth over your trip plans!

1 Like

Oh No!!! @MagicMN that is sorry news for any reason. Wow you were in the house, I am glad no one was hurt, that could have been bad. Best wishes to you and major pixie dust!

87 Days for my count. Good Day to all

@MagicMN - so sorry to hear about this. Hopefully everything will work our for you.

1 Like

Hi everyone, Iā€™m here too. Been really busy the past few days, so haven,t been on much. Todayā€™s kind of crazy too, but wanted to at least check in so people didnā€™t think Iā€™d jumped ship. Probably more to say tomorrowā€¦

2 Likes

Hello Liners!! Iā€™m still getting used to the forumā€¦never know where to post lol!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I have a definite countdown for the Enchanted 10k in Feb and Iā€™m looking at possibly a Thanksgiving or beginning of Jan for our next family trip

1 Like

@magic- thatā€™s Unfathomable! Iā€™m so sorry you have to go thru that :pensive:ā€¦ I hope it gets sorted out quickly for you!!