More Returning Entertainers

And as already mentioned

19 Likes

Hooray!!! WELCOME BACK CAST MEMBERS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED!!!

13 Likes

My DGDs loved Sergio. We really missed seeing him and all the others in May. So glad that they are coming back. WDW is not the same without them.

3 Likes

Now get British Revolution back and the Chinese acrobats. Not sure if they’re still in the US or if they returned home though.

5 Likes

This is so exciting! Fingers crossed for the street performers in HS too!

4 Likes

If there was one WS performance I would never miss, it’s Sergio. I even plan to be waiting for him before he shows up on his silly skateboard/gondola. IMO, he’s an absolute riot.

3 Likes

This honestly might have just tipped the AP scales for me!

1 Like

My fave is Serveur Amusante
But Sergio is a close second.

2 Likes

My first read of this, I thought you were saying you hate him so much that you would never miss his absence kind of thing! I see…that isn’t what you meant…at all! :wink:

Yes, this is all really great news and makes me happy but those 2 are my favourites.

1 Like

They have always had rotating groups in the Germany pavilion and they even built the adorable little stage. I wish they would put something there permanently. It would really give it more of a true Biergarten feel!

2 Likes

We saw the band there last trip!

These guys? They were so nice. Durch & Durch I think they were called. Talked to us in the pouring rain for a good while.

3 Likes

Them “French Chair Guys” are a close second in my book. (It’s WAY easier to spell French Chair Guys.)

3 Likes

No, a different one.

3 Likes

Oh, we saw her too! Would it have been in 2016? Hopefully they will find someone new!

August 2019. We were there in August 2016 as it happens but we didn’t see a band in Germany that time.

1 Like

Oh! Maybe we saw both her and the boy band in 2019. And I just watched a 2019 Festival of the Holidays video and there was a DIFFERENT band at the Germany pavillion!

1 Like

Yes, me, too. I had to re-read it to get the real meaning. :crazy_face:

I am so excited about this. I had a really horrible no good day at work yesterday that was keeping me up in the middle of the njght.night.

I saw a video of the Kite show at AK and was embarrassed for the performers (great street parade, bad show). Then I saw Harmonious and was bored enough I stoppped watching (it was “fine”. I may really like it in person). Mood was much worse.

THEN I saw these announcements and I am SO thrilled. Let’s get some street performers back in AK, and now we are cooking with gas.

4 Likes