More Hotels Reopening - Port Orleans, All Star Music!

I think someone f’ed up. I could see prices for ASMu for a hot minute, and loaded them into my cart, but when I went to the final screen it Stitched. Now I can’t see prices at all.

1 Like

Can I double book in two different resorts? I currently have

12/10-12/12 at ASMo
12/12-12/16 at WL

I want to book

12/10-12/14 at POR
12/14-12/17 at WL (so extending a day here if possible).

I don’t want to cxl ASMo until POR is booked obviously. Will I have any problems? Best to do it online?

Yes you can double (or even triple) book if doing it yourself online. You won’t have any problems.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve been sitting on 3 resort reservations for first week August for awhile now, no problem. Waiting on DS17 to decide if he will join us or not, and if so will he leave a day early?

1 Like

Thank you both :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What time do they open bookings?

1 Like

can you have more than one on the same MDE account?

What are the chances dining options will be available at PO for reopening week?

Yes - I will add that if you call and the CM sees it they will try to make you cancel the extra reservations. But, it’s no problem on MDE.

They will have at least the food court open.

5:58AM the rooms opened.

Servers glitched until 6:07 and wouldn’t allow me to buy.

But I did, eventually.

Yay.

Immago back to bed now.

8 Likes

Congrats! Before the crash!

1 Like

Good for you!!!

Sports also.

My SIL just decided to join our trip for the 1st part of our split stay in December at All Star Movies. She couldn’t book there but now there is also no availability at All Star Music or Sports. Is it really possible that those two resorts both filled up completely in 2 days of becoming available?

Did you check to see if they were available if you added or decreased a day? They just opened bookings this morning.

Yes, it showed available 2 hours ago but when she tried to book now both resorts are unavailable for anytime around those dates.

I hope some TAs can chime in. If they are allowing 3 day holds the rooms might be available in a few days?

Thanks! We will keep checking. She decided to give up a trip to St. Thomas with friends to meet up with us at Disney out of the blue today when she found out we are going (might be a crazy decision given my kids). She is on the other side of the country from us and hasn’t met DS2 yet. It would be great if she could at least stay somewhat near us. We figured we had a way better chance with the All Star half of our trip than the Copper Creek half at the end.

2 Likes

Just because I love POFQ, I just tried to book it for my October birthday in 2022. I could get exactly what I wanted, and it’s so much cheaper than deluxe. Took a lot of strength not to go ahead and put down a deposit!!

2 Likes