More entertainment news

The Tam Tam Drummers are back as of November 7th. :heart::heart:

Show times are in the calendar!

https://twitter.com/Blog_Mickey/status/1451213435216306182?s=20

7 Likes

Oh, yay! I love watching them. Whatever you do, don’t look this guy in the eyes. He has a way of mesmerizing folk into showing off their dance moves. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Speaking from experience? :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Indeed! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Thanks for the warning. Anyone who sees my dance moves, outside of my family, will be forced to die a rather painful death. I’m not entirely sure you can rightfully call them “dance moves”. We’ll just go with “moves”.

5 Likes

This reminds me that when I was watching Harmonious, I couldn’t help but dance to the Coco scenes. And I wasn’t the only one! (I was watching from Mexico, so I think people were already primed. :joy:)

Also when we watched the Animation projection show at HS, there was this one other white guy nearby to me and every time I looked over at him, I realized that I was doing the same exact dance moves as him, completely unintentionally! And I wasn’t copying him, we were both just spontaneously dancing the same way. :joy:

4 Likes

are you saying all white guys dance alike?

4 Likes

I think it is a safe assumption, based on a sample size of two. :wink:

6 Likes

I enjoy the music from Coco a lot (I listen to the Disney Hits station on Sirius and it is in heavy rotation), but still have yet to see the movie. The parent loss theme hits far too close to home …but am working myself up to it.

4 Likes

LOL… awww common… don’t get mathy…

2 Likes

No, but in this particular case the stereotype proved true. :joy:

3 Likes

…and maybe he was copying your dance move? huh… did you think of that…?

4 Likes

Ha ha nope he was in front of me (but just outside my field of vision when watching the show).

2 Likes

It is possible that this wasn’t evidence of two white men dancing the same way, but the existence of telepathy in action. You are both meta people, and when in close proximity, begin to mimic one another’s behavior.

5 Likes

That actually wouldn’t surprise me. I’m serious when I say the motions were so similar, an onlooker would have thought we planned it or were somehow coordinating.

4 Likes

Probably thought you guys were practicing for a flash mob. Was likely disappointed when the big Epcot flash mob didn’t happen. :laughing:

5 Likes

People, I am shocked that this is the first picture “shot taken” on @Jeff_AZ.
Everyone must be waaayyy too preoccupied with Genie or something.

5 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: I am bad at dancing but not that bad. :rofl:

6 Likes

I think it will be okay if/when you do watch it. I love that movie so much! I find it strangely comforting rather than giving me heart pangs.

And there is nothing like being in Disneyland’s hub watching the fireworks show when a Coco song comes up. The entire crowd (it seems) starts singing. It’s a local fan favorite for sure. I was kind of expecting that at HS when Coco came on and was a little let down that it didn’t happen. :joy:

4 Likes