More boo bash dates coming

This just came in to DTA:
Due to popular demand during the early-purchase period for guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels, we’re adding five new dates for this spooktacular event:

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Sunday, September 12, 2021

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Sunday, October 17, 2021

These dates will be available when tickets go on sale Tuesday, June 15. Please see the below article for a full list of event dates.
Now I’m back in the fence if I’m going.

4 Likes

I KNEW IT. I figured they were going to add some dates after Len Testa said on the most recent Disney Dish that it had way fewer dates than the last MNSSHP (they’re not the event but still).

1 Like

Noooooooo, not the 19th of September; I was going to go to the MK that day! This is going to wreck the crowd level. :frowning:

That’s actually the one I’m thinking of going to.
But I’ll be in AK that day and only going over after 7 PM.

1 Like

Thank you. I really hope everyone who wants to go the Boo Bash has the same thought process. Crossing my fingers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need Sunday, October 3rd.

Please…buy up ALL the tickets so they add even more dates!!

2 Likes

I was hoping for 9/26 but I guess I am out.

1 Like

Still nothing the week before before the 50th… innnteresting. :thinking:

2 Likes

You think they are planning something that whole week? I haven’t purchased any park tickets yet for Saturday/Sunday (I might still be hoping I can upgrade my current ticket to an AP)

1 Like

I honestly don’t know.

Doesn’t seem to make a whole lot of sense to have nothing the whole week before though, does it? Especially when you consider a) these are obviously popular and b) they’re cheap to run comparative to the money they likely are pulling in.

Unless they’re doing a bunch of “celebrity spots” for a 50th tv special maybe? Like they do around Christmas? But then… that’d be filmed plenty of time in advance, so I don’t think that’s it.

3 Likes

That’s kinda what I was thinking. Or maybe they want to not have the Halloween decor up for whatever they film so need a buffer on either side of the 1st for all that work.

1 Like

Do you think that means no Christmas lights again?

No what I meant is they’ll have the decor up for the earlier parties, but may switch it out for that week+ to have some very special 50th decor up and then after the first weekend in October switch back to Halloween decor. The better do holiday decor in December or I will probably have a melt down.

Yes, but you made me think of the special 50th castle. I was wondering if they might do the projections again to avoid covering it up. I never thought about that until your comment.

1 Like

Ooooh gotcha. Yeah I don’t know. I guess we’ll find out :joy:

1 Like

Man, I am so bummed, I never expected the date I am there to be sold out already (Sep 24) and I am not early enough for the date before that which is not sold out yet… Will they add more tix or dates? Fingers crossed: it’s not MNSSH but after 20/21 I will take it damnit!

It’s the last one before the hiatus for the 50th. That’s why. All parties stop for a week around the 1st. Everyone that scheduled a trip to be there for the first, wanted that party on 9/24.

2 Likes

Thanks!

More information about Boo Bash’s entertainment, characters and treats.

https://www.wdwmagic.com/events/disney-after-hours-boo-bash/news/10aug2021-entertainment-schedule-characters-and-treat-locations-for-disney-after-hours-boo-bash.htm

1 Like

I want that Prince John Sucker!