More bitter than you can possibly imagine

Have you thought about making a ressie, say at Wilderness Lodge for 60 days from now, then in nine days, cancel it, but keep the FPP?

Would that work?

Sorry, I meant the campground

Sadly UK cancellation terms are nowhere near as generous as the US ones.

We just find it hard to keep up Matt. Well, I do anyway.

Be fair, you do seem to have made a habit out of altering plans, errrm, shall we say “more than most” people!

2 Likes

A person makes one change once and he gets a reputation for life. So unfair.

4 Likes

Here’s proof you’re wrong.

Last night I moved my Jiko, cancelled Le Cellier and Tiffins, cancelled the VIP tour, and swapped my Epcot/AK and UOR days round.

But today, I reversed all of those changes, except cancelling Le Cellier.

So I just made one change. A simple ADR cancellation. Which of you has never done that?

4 Likes

Do you have a separate email account just for Disney?

Otherwise I don’t know how you find any minor emails in your inbox.

• like your tax return reminder or mobile phone bills.
1 Like

Ive been there, hence the folders :joy:

2 Likes

You think I’m some kind of amateur? I have a Disney hotline that connects directly to Bob Iger. I simply pick it up and Iger answers immediately.

6 Likes

:joy::joy:

You certainly know your own mind.

2 Likes

Think of it this way. Slinky Dog really won’t be a whole lot better than, say, Goofy’s Barnstormer. I mean, granted, it is cool to be traveling around toy land, but in the end, it is a kiddie coaster. As such, would you begrudge your inability to obtain a FP on Goofy’s Barnstormer?

Besides, you already have next year booked. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You don’t know me very well, do you?

Yes, I would, if everyone else wanted one, too! Why do you think I’m going on 7DMT again this summer, despite thinking it was pretty blah.

3 Likes

Oh. I see. You’re mentally ill.

So sorry. Carry on.

5 Likes

How have you not figured this out before now?

2 Likes

I’m known to always give someone the benefit of the doubt.

But now, there is no doubt.

1 Like

I still think your best bet is to hope for a soft opening beforehand - then there will be nobody with FPs.

Is there not usually a soft opening a day or two before the stated opening date? I know I got to ride Under the Sea during the soft opening period a few years ago.

After all this lengthy pre-trip planning you’re doing, I hope you’re gonna right one awesome trip report at the end!! :rofl:

Oooooh. Didn’t you see the post where he said “I don’t need 2 weeks to write a report, thank you. I write it each night”?

Watch out, he’ll have some acerbic retort for you, anytime now!

1 Like

I’m counting on it!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I will indeed! And thank you so much for the encouragement!

:yum: