More bitter than you can possibly imagine

Someone posted this on the June Liners Facebook group.

3 Likes

So sorry about the timing. I guess it is a good thing that you have that other trip planned!

1 Like

Next time! The crowds will be insane, so doing it next time will be so much better.

3 Likes

It should be easier next time.

On the other hand, FoP is still insane a year later… And SDD will still be the newest ride in WDW in a year. :grin:

1 Like

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE MEAN TO ME ON MY BIRTHDAY

3 Likes

I thought it was your birthday yesterday?

Anyway, I’m not being mean to you, I’m just trying to make sure your plans for next time are realistic.

And shouting is rude by the way.

A realistic Disney holiday?!?!

I’M ALLOWED TO SHOUT ON MY BIRTHDAY!

Plus it’s very windy here and I’m worried you won’t be able to hear me.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Oh I see, you were quite happy to have everyone saying Happy Birthday yesterday, and now you’re playing the Birthday card again!

It’s still rude to shout. And telling you what you don’t want to hear is not being mean (as I say to the kids at school every day).

And Happy Birthday! :cocktail:

Hmm, has the sun gone too down there? It sure has up here, with rain too. Bah humbug. :rage:

2 Likes

I’m having a birthday weekend. Yesterday was my pre-birthday. Today is my actual birthday.

Yes it is. You should have said that Disney will keep some ASS availability just for me.

1 Like

Happy Birthday, Matt!

1 Like

:joy:

3 Likes

I am confident there will be plenty of ASS for you to enjoy!

3 Likes

It would be cruel to tease me: don’t go making promises you can’t keep.

1 Like

What happened, what’d I miss, you couldn’t get a FP?? I can’t believe I’ve been mia for a few days and missed a major status update on Profmatts trip :pensive:

1 Like

No — I can’t even try for another nine days :persevere:

You still might get it! Think positive. Picture yourself on the ride. In reality though I don’t think you’ll miss it. I mean I like sdmt but it really wouldn’t have mattered if I didn’t ride it. I think slinky will be the same. In the grand scheme of your trip 1 ride just doesn’t matter. The exception being FOP. If I can’t ride that I will be BUMMED.

That is an excellent point, which I completely agree with.

However, I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT.

You may be surprised to hear that I’m an only child.

2 Likes

His trip is before TSL opens. Hence his bitterness.

But not to worry, he’s going back nextt year too!

Yeah, we have two trips of his to enjoy every step of the planning process with him. :joy::joy:

Does anyone listen to anything I say? Why are you not taking notes?

I will be at WDW on TSL opening day. My bitterness arises from the fact that people are booking FPPs now for opening day, whereas I have to wait another nine days. Which is an outrage.

3 Likes