Monday Aug 11th honorary Steve countdown thread

Happy Monday! Another week begins, hope it’s a great one for everyone. 47 days for us, and even though it’s not until the last night of our trip, I can’t wait for PFTS! What is your count and what are you most looking forward to?

2 Likes

Good morning justTimmy and all. Working a long day today, done earlier tomorrow. Most clothes washed. Suitcases out. Need to pack.
Indy weather looks good for our visit. Have a great day.

2 Likes

Good morning! Nine days, 7.5 at work, no packing progress for me this weekend. Most looking forward to telling our kids since it’s going to be a surprise. They really have no clue, it’s awesome.

2 Likes

Good morning @JustTimmy, good morning everyone! 8!!! I can’t sit still!!

1 Like

Good morning everyone! I’m looking forward to riding the newly refurbished People Mover! Good morning @JustTimmy!

2 Likes

I forgot to say what I’m looking forward to!! Hmm - maybe FF dinner again, or WAT, or just sitting outside watching the people go by around Crescent Lake - ahhhhhhh……

1 Like

Good morning @JustTimmy, @gabmom, @Iheartepcot, @WeHave2GoBack and @pod4christ! Six AM feels very early today. I made a 5-page all-the-details touring plan document yesterday, so now I’m REALLY excited! 84 days to go. I think I’m looking forward to doing new (to me) things like Splash Mountain, the TTA PeopleMover, Test Track, seeing all the movies in World Showcase, Beauty and the Beast Live and Rock 'n Roller.

1 Like

Good morning @SallyEppcot! Sounds great!

1 Like

66 and counting

@JustTimmy I just realized why I didn’t see your thread last week & yesterday. I only look in the “Walt Disney World” category & this thread isn’t categorized. I only saw it because I was starting a new countdown thread this morning & it showed me this one as being similar. I’m so glad you’re posting this every morning!! I think it would get more action if it was categorized. Have a great day neighbor!

Twenty three. And the pessimist knows it is 33 until I leave the world

35 days… Looking forward to SSR haven’t stayed there before. The sights & sounds…& smells!!!

1 Like

Thanks neighbor, the categories disappear on my phone as soon as I take my finger off the screen to select. I felt like I was playing wack-e-mole. Thought I’ve been putting it in WDW.

1 Like

And the great view of DTD!

Good Day Everyone, I am at 71 days and counting. What am I most looking forward to…you mean besides just being at Disney, first time at MNSSHP, Riding 7DMT for the first time, great food. Yes to all above plus I get to celebrate my 20th wedding anniversary at Disney.

1 Like

13 days! Less than two weeks! It’s time to start thinking about packing!

Down to 33 days Starting to get excited

26 days!!! Made my BOG FP today, bought the girls some Tinker Bell fruit snacks and myself some disposable coffee cups so I can drink my coffee on the way to the parks each morning. Might even pull out the suitcases this week!

96 Days. First time I’ll have been there suring the Christmas season, so looking forward to all of the decorations - especially the Osborne lights. Also looking forward to a whole week of signature dining, capped off with the V&A Chef’s Table…

1 Like

33 and 95 more days First MNSSHP and first Christmas season!