Mon to Fri or Sat to Wed?

For our trip in September we have the choice between going Monday through Friday or Saturday through Wednesday. They are the same number of days overall but which option would you choose and why?

As long as time off from work/school wasn’t an issue, I’d lean towards the m-f. And if airfare/other costs were also favorable.

2 Likes

I think I would do Monday- Friday just because there could be larger crowds over the weekends with Food and Wine and MNSSHP.

2 Likes

I think I would go Monday to Friday also! Avoid the weekend

I would also go M-F if there are no concerns about the number of vacation days from work. Hotel prices tend to be more expensive on the weekends.

2 Likes

I haven’t studied the recently updated crowd calendars, but I think you will find that during that time of the year the weekends will have a higher Crowd Level … I would go with Monday thru Friday.

1 Like

Monday thru Friday for lower airfare, lower hotel prices and hopefully lower crowds. We always end up doing Thursday-Monday because that way I take off fewer days from work and can sneak in more trips - but if that wasn’t an issue, I would do weekday.

I’m going to go against the flow here and say…Monday through Friday. :wink:

1 Like

I know what you mean. Our normal trips are usually Thurs/Fri through Mon for the same reason of taking fewer days off work.

M-F. Lower crowds on average. Then you will have the weekend to recover and be ready for the work week.