Modifying TSMM for SDD Fastpass

Hi all! I’m working on finding a SDD FPP by modifying our TSMM one. My assumption is that I shouldn’t have to scroll far down to see where the SDD one would show up. Is it correct to think that it would appear right below Alien swirling Saucers where I’ve circled on the screen shot below or do I need to be looking further down the list? Just want to make sure I’m not missing it! Thanks!

It has been blogged about that typically the headliners (aka SDD, FoP, etc.) will pop up first and not be in alphabetical order. I’m not sure if its an exact science though. Id still be scrolling to make sure.

Yes it would.

I’ve been doing that occasionally!

Thanks!

1 Like

yes that is where i saw mine pop up. It think it goes alphabetically, by tiers. So if you are booking a Tier one, all tier ones available will show up, in alphabetical order under “choose a new experience”, and the Tier twos would be under “other experiences available”

Keep pounding, I got one last week for my trip next month!

4 Likes

Thank you! How many were in your group? We need 4 so I’m skeptical. I’m not willing to split us up though so I’ll keep plugging away to save us the rope drop chaos. It’s my husband’s first trip to Disney World so I’m trying to make things as smooth as possible so he wants to return!

3 of us

1 Like

Great question! Been trying to modify my TSM to SDD for weeks, and have been scrolling all the way down to the “sorry about your luck” section. :crazy_face:
Thanks!

1 Like