Modifying 3rd FPP for Same Day Drops in another park?

I’m banking on same day drops to ride Soarin’ in Epcot. My aim is to go for the 11:30 drop. I will be at HS in the AM, FPP’s scheduled for 9:35, 10:35 and 11:35, then hopping to Epcot. One plan is to tap into FPP at 11:30 and quickly try to get the Epcot drop, but that cuts the timing down to literally the minute and things can go wrong. FPP #3 is star tours and I can easily get that done between the first two with a short wait, but I don’t think I can modify it for a FPP in another park, can I?

No. You can cancel it though and just book for another park.

Thanks! Even if I haven’t used the three in the first park?

Yes. There’s no requirement to use 3 in the first park.

3 Likes

excellent, thanks!

1 Like

I hope you get Soarin!!

thanks! I’ve been “practicing” (I have an unused after 1pm convention ticket on my account) and so far have been able to see them come through :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Soarin’ was available for us to get from the late morning in DHS a few weeks ago, so grab one, and try to modify it once you have it.

1 Like

Another option would be to try to modify your Star Tours FPP to an earlier time once you tap into your 10:35 FPP (so it’s before 11:30)

2 Likes

It’s usually a pretty easy one to move, that’s true. I didn’t think about that.

1 Like

Apparently (haven’t tried it, but it has been reported) you should be able to go in and begin to make a new fastpass selecting your new park. If you find what you want, when you go to confirm, it will give you a notification that confirming will cancel your existing FPP. Doing that lets you see if you can get the pass without canceling something you might want in the event you don’t get it.

3 Likes

ahh, yes good point! I’ll keep that in mind if I don’t end up doing it standby between the first two. TP shows a 16 minute wait if I do it that way, and honestly we’d have the time to kill anyway. I have SDD at 9:35 and ToT at 10:35. Sounds like there are some good options! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, a 16 minute wait is not bad at all.