Mobile Ordering and AP or DVC Discounts

Can you get your AP or DVC discounts when using the QS Mobile Ordering?

I believe not.

:disappointed:

Not at this time. Most quick service restaurants don’t give an AP discount anyway.

You can also not use mobile ordering if you have allergy needs.

1 Like

Also :disappointed:

1 Like

Disneyland does give the AP discount when ordering through the app (more discounts at DLR).

It surprises me that they haven’t added the allergy and AP discount features to WDW, since they offer both on the Disneyland app.
At WDW, the benefit of skipping the lines outweighed the loss of discount though, so we still used it despite no discount.

1 Like

Agreed! I was tempted to use it at Satu’li because I knew what I was ordering was gluten-safe, but I didn’t want to take the tiny chance that I might be mistaken that it was safe regardless.

2 Likes

It would also be nice if you could put notes on the items like “no cheese”, “dressing on the side”, etc.

2 Likes

Bummer. I didn’t realize you can’t do special orders on it. We’re a picky family, so we usually get burgers plain, etc.

@tjkjbarton and @Cgarrett75, there is a customize button that allows you to make adjustments. For example, at Cosmic Rays right now I see these choices for their burger:
Bacon- included, no thanks, and extra for $0.99.
Same options for cheese, also included or no thanks for sauce.
So yes, you can order it however you like within reason. We will only eat at QS places that have mobile order these days at both WDW and DL. No mobile order to us means we don’t eat there. We are impatient people I guess. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks! I haven’t been there yet with mobile ordering, but I’m excited to try it.

2 Likes

Thank you! That’s a relief!

1 Like