MO First Thing in the Morning

Does anyone know how MO works first thing in the morning? Can you put the order in the night before? Thanks!

you can only do it the day of… so you can make a MO first thing in the morning for that day; for anytime that day

2 Likes

Could I place it at 6am for somewhere that opens at 7am?

1 Like

I assume so, but I have not tried that… yet… if you try it, report back to the rest of us :wink:

I think the clock resets at midnight?

1 Like

Will do! Thanks!

1 Like

I think @OBNurseNH ordered meals before the restaurant opened on her solo trip.

3 Likes

Yes you can order first thing- I know I ordered at several places around 7 each morning that didn’t open until 11.

1 Like

I could definitely order for things that weren’t open yet. That being said I didn’t have any trouble order closer to actually meal time - even at places like Woody’s in DHS. In my experience you can definitely hit prepare when you are heading that direction. There was always a pretty good delay in prep time for me.

2 Likes

I’m hoping to pick up as close to 7am as possible so we can eat in the car on the way to RD.

1 Like

What’s the location? You might be better just to be there right at opening and order in person.

1 Like

Either Beach Club Market or Boardwalk Bakery.

1 Like

This would only work if they have access. If they are using MO to park and walk to ECM or BB they will need a MO to get past the resort gate guard.

For bakery you can easily go to swolphin - that’s what I did

We’ll be at BWV.

2 Likes

Well then, you are set. Have you tried a test run in the morning to see how early you can place a MO? If you are going to be there already you could just do a walk up, but it would be nice to be able to walk up at opening and have your order ready too.

1 Like

Yes, I will give it a try this weekend. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

4am is when the slots open for the day. Ask my 8mo how I know :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

What a considerate baby helping you test that out! :rofl:

4 Likes

Sorry about the early roll call @kerrilux_625778 but you found the silver lining :laughing:

2 Likes