MNSSHP questions

Hi! We are going to our first Halloween party in Sept. Other than special character meet and greets, trick-or-treating, the parade, and the fireworks, what other special things happen at the party?
We recently watched Hocus Pocus as I read the Sanderson Sisters will be there doing a castle show. I was able to find last year’s show on youtube. I have a son with autism, and we’ve been to Disney 5 times, but never the Halloween party, so I want to be as prepared as possible.
We’ve watched videos of the parade and fireworks also. My Disney Visa newsletter said there would be special dining experience at BOG, CRT, and CP. Can anyone elaborate? Is there anything special/different on any of the rides?
Thanks!!

Hi! I am not sure about the special dining other that the face that after 6:15 or so you need a party ticket to eat there. Have you seen pictures of the CMs on the Haunted Mansion? I do not know if that is an attraction you usually do but most of them have face make up that adds another layer.

I would say that the amount of costumes in the park would be something to talk about as well.

1 Like

Here is a post from Kenny the Pirate A small amount of Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party info - KennythePirate.com

1 Like

There are also magic photos where something appears in your picture “magically” They are fun for entire family. For instance at the hearse by HM there’s a place where CMs will tell you to stand and look toward the front. Adding a frightened face adds to the experience because in your photo you will have a ghostly horse and driver. KTP will have a list of where these will be when they become available.

1 Like