MNSSHP & Park Reservations

So as a resort guest, I was able to purchase tickets early today for the 2022 MNSSHP. After buying the tickets it prompted me to make a park reservation for that day. I already have a park reservation for HS, as we’re planning on doing that in the morning and the party at night. I tried making one for MK as I wasn’t sure if they were implying I also had to have a park reservation for MK and maybe you get a separate reservation with the tickets? Anyway, it did stop me and said I already had park reservations at another park. I just closed out of the browser at that point.
I really hope I don’t run into issues as our park reservation is at HS in the morning that day. This park reservation system sucks for park hopping.

1 Like

Event Times
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will take place from 7:00 PM to midnight.

Ticket holders will be admitted to Magic Kingdom park as early as 4:00 PM on the valid date of their ticket–giving them even more time to enjoy park favorites before the event begins! These date-specific event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or theme park reservation.

According to the page you are not required to make theme park reservations.

4 Likes

I got prompted to make a park reservation after buying memory maker the other day - I think it’s just an automated message after check out.

So did I, I just ignored it.

That must be it, just an automatic screen.

On a side note, I had a dream we made it onto Rise of the Resistance last night, and as we were going through the pre-show I kept thinking how happy I was we were about to ride and how I couldn’t wait for my kids to experience it (I’ve watched the videos but my Star Wars loving kids have no idea what to expect) and how I was praying it wouldn’t break down. LOL

1 Like