MNSSHP I wanted to love it

On a positive note, we went to Animal Kingdom this afternoon and scored great FPs for FOP, EE, Lion King and Navi. Crowds were low and we mobile ordered great food at Satuli and got drinks at Pongu Pongu. I love Animal Kingdom! Glad our last day wasn’t the party! One more day at IOA and maybe night at HS. Good luck to everyone with future parties.

9 Likes

Ha! You’re joking, right?

1 Like

I would love to see pics of your monster shirts! I’m surprising my kids with a trip to MNSSHP in late September and I would like for us to do a group outfit/costume that is col temperature wise.

1 Like

i am going November 1st to HNSSHP i am dreading the crowd size for that night but i am going on my own so if it is too busy at least i can leave without upsetting anybody

2 Likes

me too! Went 3 years ago and it was crowded, but manageable

That prediction also came out before the unlimited pass was announced…so I feel like that changes things quite a bit.

1 Like

Liner meet? :smile:

Noooo…Sorry if it was stupid question.

1 Like

Not a stupid question, just joking that Disney would not sell less tickets.

2 Likes

Well, this actually made me feel a little better since I picked a Tuesday over a Friday. I feel like locals would be less inclined to stay out to 11:00 on a school night.

1 Like

Ah. Thanks.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry it was a bust. I’m attending my first party on Sunday 10/6. My adult DD has done it several times on her own so luckily she met many of the characters already. I’ll admit I would love one with Jack & Sally but I’m not willing to wait in a long line to do so.
I know parties will never be empty but I do hope to at least be able to see and hear the shows and the fireworks. I just sprang for a garden view dessert party for HEA (our first!) so doing that again isn’t an option.
We’re also going as Monsters Inc. too, would love to see your shirts. We’re having a wine and arts and crafts night to decorate ours next month, lol.
I’m still trying to figure out TP’s for our trip, I’ve been saving MNSSHP for last. Thanks for lowering my expectations on what the party might be like, of course Disney markets it much differently. I’ll be prepared for big crowds now and pleasantly surprised if there aren’t any.

2 Likes

23 Likes

These are the shirts my daughter made

2 Likes

Those shirts are amazing! Does she have an Etsy store?

I know, she did great. No Etsy store though! I’ll tell her she should go into business…lol

1 Like

Cute shirts!!

We are doing our first ever MNSSHP on Oct 11th.
Nervous about the huge crowds in August !??! Guess because it was one of the first parties?
I am not hearing any good reviews about the desserts and drinks for the party…especially the drinks. Most reviews are don’t waste your time or money on them, taste like watered down juice. The lone exception seems to be the Pirate Punch (which is based on different fruit juices).
Would like to see any other liners experiences this year.

2 Likes

We’re there also Tuesday!

1 Like

Update - This is from the second MNSSHP at 12:26am - (on a Tuesday!)

Photo credit - easywdw.com (One of the best sites for RD techniques and such at WDW - They do have a sarcastic tone that may not appeal to everyone.)

3 Likes