MNSSHP FastPass+ question

And the first booking can be at 3:30? B/c that window ends at 4:30 (after party - in my case MVMCP - has officially started?). Or can it be earlier? Or no, because your ticket (from the dummy account) doesn’t technically get you in until 4?

2 Likes

If you only have a party ticket then 3:30 will give you time to get in and walk to your attraction by 4:30pm (entry at 4). Now if you will already be in the park and have your dummy account set-up for your party ticket. You can actually make the party ticket FP for as early as you would like. Nothing requires the FP be in the 4-6:30pm window.

3 Likes

Thanks so much @AuntB_luvsDisney, I THINK I have it all straight now lol. I set up dummy account already, haven’t purchased MVMCP tix yet but plan to very soon, just nailing down what day we’re doing the party. We WILL be in the park already that day, making it a MK all day + party day I think. So with that being said…I can schedule my “regular” FPP selections earlier in the day, and 30 days out under the dummy account I can actually schedule them as early as I want? It won’t restrict me/cancel any because the system thinks I am only attending the party b/c of the ticket? I ask b/c we may have a dinner outside of the park at a monorail resort in MK area, finishing just before MVMCP really kicks off and want to get back to the park soon but don’t want to lose the additional FPP benefits. Thanks so much, you’ve been an amazing help w/ this topic!

Of course this is based off my last year’s experience but there was no limit on how early your FP are booked. Just keep track of which is on your party ticket and which is on your band so you scan the correct one. You could do all 6 early and before you break, schedule two (the 4th for each ticket) for the 4-6:30 pre party time…that would total 8 for the day.:grin:

I plan to use 2, modify #3 for time just after scanning 2. Then add #4 ASAP after scaning #3. Thanks so much @AuntB_luvsDisney

That’s a good idea - you mean after you scan #2, go to your MDE app and modify #3, b/c I guess it will let you switch to that current time hour window? That way you can get #4 faster…

Yes exactly. I try to compress the windows wherever possible. FP can end up keeping me in the park much longer than I want/need to be otherwise. Have a great trip!!