MNSSHP Costume idea - vetoed by DS4 AND DS3.... :(

DD0 would probably veto as well if she could talk. Apparently they hate the idea of being pigs. I guess I can’t blame them. I thought they would like it though because they love Disney’s version of the Three Little Pigs.

1 Like

it’s all about the wording!

They’re not “Pigs!” they’re “Bacon Prequels!”

3 Likes

:rofl: And then explain what that actually means!

2 Likes

“Go ask your mother.”

3 Likes

These are cute but maybe they want something different and pigs are not necessarily fun. I know there’s the obvious Toy Story, Winnie the Pooh, Pirates, Incredible. But you could do a more generic theme like “Safari”, “Snack foods” or something from, I’m not sure it’s Disney, but Hotel Transylvania.

Yeah, DS4 wants to be Peter Pan. I was trying to think of something unique though. No big deal, I’m not going to force them to wear something. It’s Halloween - I’ll let them be whatever they want.

2 Likes

Maybe you could be the broken piggy bank and they can be the money you spent on this vacation. lol
We let DGD3 pick and will now be one Frozen group among thousands…

2 Likes

Exactly my thoughts

lesson learned. never let a 3 yr old who watches one movie on repeat decide for 4 adults. It’s September, so my Olaf costume will be the melted version. Disney is worth melting for, right?

3 Likes

Captain Hook, Smitty, Wendy, Tinker Bell, the Croc, the clock, the Nanny, the mermaids, Pixie Dust, one of the lost boys…

1 Like

Reminds me of last Halloween when DD4 decide months in advance that I would be Aladdin, DW would be Genie, DS2 would be Abu, and she would be Jasmine. We all got costumes including a cool full Genie get-up for DW … morning of Halloween, DD4 decides to call an audible and comes up from the basement with a Sleeping Beauty dress.

3 Likes

I have toyed with doing Peter Pan too, but can never settle on the right combination of characters.

This family unit is screaming ARISTOCATS!

2 Likes