MMRR Virtual Queue and ILL Opening Day

5 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like the $ILL sold out at 10:15am according to thrilldata.

3 Likes

Looks like the ILL was a little slower today, sold out after 1 pm (probably a rush on those after people didn’t get in via VQ). Reports were that the 7 am VQ was full “instantaneously.” You data nerds have me stalking Thrill-Data now. And I kinda love you for it.

2 Likes

My niece is going DL on Friday for a school trip. She won’t be able to scan into the parks until the afternoon as they have class/meetings all morning. Can she show any time after her BG is called (similar to WDW)?

1 Like

I can’t imagine it would be different. It’s not as if you have control over your time like with an ILL.

2 Likes

BG72 from Amtrak!! Couldn’t figure out BG1 so I used time.gov while my daughter joined the VQ!!

6 Likes

This gives me so much hope that I can VQ from a plane (I am a seasoned BG1 user).

2 Likes

For a second I thought Amtrak was instituting boarding groups :bullettrain_side:

Nice work!

2 Likes

We will be ready when they do!

1 Like

For the MMRR virtual queue, does it work similar to how ROTR worked where if your boarding group is called say 11a-ish, you can show up anytime after to board (say 2p)? Has anyone tested this?

1 Like

Yes that is the case.

1 Like

4 Likes
2 Likes