MK touring days

Trying to finalize our touring plans for MK. What would be the best way to split up our magic kingdom days? It will be 2 full days and an afternoon. Thanks.

A lot of variables here. Ages of the people touring… particular tastes or desires… time of year (assume fall if you are finalizing).

That being said, 2.5 days is a great amount of time to tour. You could start with the available 2 day touring plans and then customize them to meet your own particular needs.

Depending on the crowds, the afternoon trip could be good for observing the sampling of live entertainment available … I like to take in the little extras that make the MK so fun.

Just some thoughts. But start with the 2 day touring plan and go from there…

MJ

Agree with the above - the pre-made 2 day TPs are the best place to start. Choose a set of plans that best matches the ages/interests of your group and and use them as the basis for making your own plans. The remaining half day could be used to revisit favorites or things that you may have missed.

Thanks!

We have 2 days and a night planned. Our plans are to split it as follows:

Day 1: Rope Drop Adventureland, then Frontierland, Lunch, Liberty Square and part of Fantasyland We have planned in two round trip train rides to allow the kiddos time to rest. We’re planning to leave around 5pm for dinner at a resort. This Monday night is a Halloween party so can’t stay late.

Wednesday (Day 2): We’ll arrive at MK around 6-6:30pm hopefully. Our plans are to do some character meet and greets, a couple of attractions in Fantasyland and Happily Ever After.

Thursday (Day 3): We have breakfast, a couple of meet and greets and attractions in Fantasyland, Tomorrowland attractions, Festival of Fantasy parade, dinner, then exit the park around 5:30pm, again due to Halloween party.

I built my own touring plans. I knew I wanted to start in Adventureland so started working my way a bit around the park and just played around with it until I had day 1 pretty full and then proceeded to the last full day. I included the leftover things in the nighttime plan.

I probably would’ve built in more resting time during the day (maybe going back to the resort) had those two days not been short days due to the party.