MK day with my daughter! Live trip report

I need to get back into that lounge

3 Likes

Is that an orange blossom martini?

It’s a Rye Not? Pretty good but a little sour.

1 Like

Why isn’t the Enchanted Rose more crowded? The food and drinks are fantastic!! Get the sliders and Mac-n-cheese!

5 Likes

This was our first time! I’ve been waiting for DD to turn 21. It was soooo good, can’t understand why it isn’t more crowded!

3 Likes

I’ve tried to go twice, but it was closed both times. :frowning: Maybe next time!

Looks like a great day so far!

3 Likes

People behind us were discussing that you need a Special ticket to ride the train :rofl:

1 Like

Right now those are very hard to come by. Mainly reserved for construction workers.

3 Likes

Back in the park and stopped to say hello to DD’s friends at Pooh. Then to HM it was posted 45, I couldn’t get the timer to work but it was about 40.

Got some ice cream and we are beat so heading home now. It was a really great day!

13 Likes

And a fabulous day is almost ruined when we get to the car and notice someone stole my new AP magnet!! I have t even had it a week yet! Seriously people!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Oh that sucks!! :sob:

2 Likes

I hearted like 5 of these posts in a row - couldn’t help it, you guys look like you had so much fun!!

2 Likes

I feel like it smells like the 60s.

3 Likes

Thanks for bringing us along! I can’t wait until my sweet daughter wants to spend the day with me when she’s a grown up!

2 Likes

Lovely photos! Looks like you’re having a blast.

Sorry about the magnet. That’s a blow :-1:t3:

3 Likes

That is so maddening.

3 Likes

You and your daughter are so adorable together! Thank you for sharing your trip with us! Looks like you had an awesome day (despite the car magnet)

4 Likes