- 10 ppl in group. 2 adults + 8 kids (17yo - 4yo)
- Off site guest
- RD - 10pm touring plan
Here is what we did:
Planned to RD splash, but again it was down. Also, RD via adventureland and through RR. Beat the hub people. See my “MK 2” trip report for more details on RD-ing frontierland.
- BTMR x2
- Gaston’s - cinnamon roll, lefou brew
- Under the sea
- Space Mtn - a/cs really blowing, lot of wind in here in today
- First Aid - DD10 had issues in SM. Thought she swallowed something on SpaM. think it was air
- SotK - frontierland
- pin trading
- Columbia Harbour House - did mobile ordering, was so slow. should have stayed in line.
- Pirates adv x2= got FPP (use different MB to lead group)
- Storybook treats
- PP - fpp
- Tom sawyer island
- Splash FPP
- Christmas store
- Sleepy hallow - chicken+waffles, fruit/waffles/choc - all excellent.
- tried TTA - down
- Tried Buzz - FPP line out the door, not moving
- Sotk adventureland
- Potc FPP
- JC Fpp
- Buzz fpp
- IASW fpp
- watched HEA from fantasyland
Park felt way more crowded than previous weeks. Got use to Dorian crowds - or lack thereof haha.
Good day. Good pace. No rush. Got to do all the faves and some diversions.
FYI: you need to sit at OUAT. Guests (not CMs) chanting loudly to sit – really, really disruptive. Considering WDW and safety, i am surprised at the sitting. We we up front by the castle. Great viewing.