MK closes at 8, OUAT at 8:45?

Is this right? Do they show OUAT and then immediately go into the Kiss Goodnight at 9?

Kiss Goodnight lags a little. It’s a gentle reminder that the park is closed NOW GET OUT. (thank you, mwah)

Also it will repeat a couple of times

1 Like

So OUAT is after park closing? I’m just confused because in October it was before HEA if I remember correctly. Perhaps I’m just losing my mind.

I got so confused by this too! I think you are thinking of “Celebrate the Magic” before HEA?

It follows HEA IME.

I just looked at my old TPs from October, and OUAT was indeed after. So, my own mistake. @OBNurseNH I know you’ve done this, so tell me about what I should expect after HEA. I’d like to get some pictures of my Dopey medals with the Castle in the background, and was thinking the crowds would be sparse around 8:45ish (8:00 HEA), but now that I know OUAT is at 8:45 I’m not sure. Do a lot of people stay to watch that? I remember your picture on Main Street with the castle in the background and I don’t remember anyone in the background.

Also, I’m going to be booking it back to Pop afterwards to meet DW to get a late night dessert. Should I expect to wait long for a bus, or should I plan to use Uber? I would like to be back at Pop by 10.

I did it on a DAH night, so it’s a little apples to oranges as we had HEA and OUAT earlier in the night. At 12am the park closed. We hung around for about an hour, just milling about the Partners statue, the hub, the gardens, etc, etc. Just basically waiting. You could use that time to snag some pics but they probably would not be completely empty of other people. Just hang and hang and hang around. Eventually they all but literally sweep you down Main Street toward the train station.

1 Like

RE: bus back - I think things will have thinned out enough by 9:30 to get you on a bus and back to pop around 10ish. But doing that will mean you haven’t hung back long enough for the empty main street I think you’re looking for.

1 Like

Yes, I can’t have it all can I? I will make the best of it though. Thanks for your help

1 Like

Tracking you, BTW, for the races. Run Forrest, run!

2 Likes

Oh no, the pressure is on! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I have watched the fireworks and then waited for OUAT. The hub area clears out enough so that if you want to move up to see the show, it is very easy. The hub area will not clear out until after OUAT.

1 Like

Might not be too many people anyways, just got a TP email and the CL went from a 3 to a 2…

I’m just looking to see if you make it to CG in time :wink::wink:

3 Likes

As you know that refers to wait times. Not people in the park

Oh yes I always forget

If I can pull off my whole plan it will be epic!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see it unfold!