MK 4:30 pm Closure on 12/2/2019

Any idea why MK would be closing that early? Just ruined my entire trip timeline due to MVMCP scheduled the other days. No MK Fireworks is VERY disappointing!! So sad…

It’s a cast member party.

Well, it’s super nice that they do that for their CM’s. I just don’t have an extra $700 to include MVMCP on a different day of our trip. Wish they did their private parties during a time of year that didn’t have early closures 4 other days of the same week. (So disappointed this grown adult could nearly cry.)

1 Like

That’s actually really good feedback. You should email them and kindly suggest that.

3 Likes

I just sent out an email. I know it won’t help my situation, but perhaps it will help someone in the future. Thank you for encouraging me to offer the feedback. It hadn’t even crossed my mind to do so. You both have a great day!

3 Likes

I totally get it. However, that first week of December is one of the slowest weeks in their operating calendar.

My birthday is that same week. I like to go then for the lower crowds, but yeah… I typically shell out the money for a full day ticket to MK & then pay again just to stay in the park.

1 Like

Meanwhile we all keep saying there are no slow times anymore…

2 Likes

It’s all perspective. Heck… for all of us who use TP and understand the value of a good plan even busy times can feel slower. I tell everyone I know about TP. Often they look at me like I’m a nut who can’t just “enjoy” a vacation.

I’ve never understood ppl who just want to wander and say … “idk what do yo want to do next? Oh! That has a 60 minute wait. I guess we better get in queue because it’ll “probably” never get any lower.” :wink:

My time is so valuable to me, even more than money. I can earn more money. I can’t get time back - at least not until I remember where I parked my DeLorean.

And then they come back from Disney complaining that everything was a line, couldn’t do half of what they wanted, and everyone was mean to them. :roll_eyes: Ah well, at least it’ll keep them from coming back and adding to the CLs?

The 4:30 close is kind tossing a wrench into my plan too. Especially with the 3 parties and 2 evening EMHs For the rest of the week and a nice low CL prediction. Figure it’ll be a good reason to hit up Epcot though (go go gadget: Park-hopping!).

3 Likes

1 Like

Also thanks for the ear worm. :roll_eyes: been singing this all day since.

1 Like

I have the solution, but you won’t like it…

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy. …

1 Like