Mission: Space reopening August 13

1 Like

MS is definitely a ā€œmust doā€ for me - more so than TT. Through a coincidental series of ā€œconnectionsā€, I know some of the people at the company that manufactured the device (who Iā€™ve all long since lost contact with). The device is was originally capable of spinning faster and delivering more Gs, but it was limited by Disney to reduce some of the motion sickness issues - but certainly not eliminate them :slight_smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to seeing the improved HD video on the Orange side, and may actually have to try the Green side again as itā€™s really a whole different ride now.

3 Likes

Both sound really fun. I hope they release FPs for both of them, and that they stay Tier 2. It would really increase the options.

Wow, thatā€™s great, what a lucky strike for us.
Looking forward to experimenting the new films

1 Like

I like the new names, I could never remember which colour was tame and which was intense!!

1 Like

FPs are up!

3 Likes

Love the fact that theyā€™ve reduced the height requirement for this - DD3 is obsessed with space after learning about it at school; sheā€™s going to absolutely love this! :grinning:

1 Like

That lower height (40") is only on the Green side, but itā€™s still a good deal.

1 Like

You guys are so awesome! I was just able to modify my 3rd Epcot FP from turtle talk to Mission space!!

1 Like

I know, but at age 3 I donā€™t think DD is ready for the more intense version anyway. :relaxed:

I wonā€™t ride either ride due to motion sickness but is the pavilion worth checking out?

Wow, Thanks, I was able to change my fastpass+ selection.

Great!!!

1 Like