Mission Space Green ride seats?

How close are the seats in Mission Space green to the next rider? My daughter has special needs, loves WDW but can get anxious in new situations if I am not within touching distance. She has done well on all rides in the past, but I realized that we were always sitting right next to each other.

1 Like

This was on the ride. You can definitely touch.

1 Like

You can definitely reach - the one time we did Orange, my son was too young/small to reach his buttons so I reached over and did his “job” for him. Always wondered if needing to do that was what threw me a little off with Orange from a dizziness perspective.

If you feel you’ll need to be there to comfort your daughter and pay attention to her, definitely do Green.

1 Like

thanks!

Very close; you could almost say claustrophobic. And on the green side, you don’t have to worry about moving your head around because there is no spinning.

Absolutely. Any time you move your head out of the plane of rotation it messes with the semi-circular canals in your inner ear - in the world of physiology it’s what we call coriolis cross-coupling. It’s one of the primary physiological causes of motion sickness. The other is called sensory mismatch - when your eyes are seeing one thing but your body is experiencing something different.

1 Like