Missing WDW

Last week I was on a daddy/daughter trip and now I am missing not only WDW but I'm missing spending 24 hours a day with my daughter. I will be posting a trip report soon but thought I would post a few pictures now. Emily is growing up so fast into a amazing young lady.

16 Likes

She's a beautiful girl! Our youngest DD is 12 and I wonder where the time went. Looking forward to your trip report @johnDD.

So glad you got to take this special trip with your daughter!

Thanks MooreDisneyPlease Emily is also 12. I'm already trying to figure out a way to take a trip next year with her. Mom is not a fan of WDW.

She is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your photos.

They do grow up so fast, so I hope you do get another trip. Our DD turns 22 this year and I dont know where the time went.

Thanks for sharing your photos! I'm glad you had a wonderful time.

Did I see your pictures on the FB page? If that was you, it looked like an amazing trip, so many great memories for you both!

Yes that was us - I'm going to try to do a trip report here - I'm trying to get into the forum here - it literally started when we were headed to WDW last week - and thank you ! It was a wonderful time

1 Like

Your daughter is beautiful! They do grow up too fast. So glad you got a chance to spend some one on one time with her. I am hoping to do the same with my DD next year. Got to get it in before she starts driving. After that I may never see her.

I saw your photos on FB as well. I'm so glad you had so much fun and got to spend such quality time with your daughter. Daddy/daughter time is so important for our girls. Can't wait for your trip report!! smile

That castle photo of you two is worth printing out and framing. Lovely!

1 Like

Thanks ! @cruisers4

Really enjoyed following along as your trip was happening @johnDD and am now looking forward to your trip report! So wonderful that you had this trip with your beautiful daughter - what a special memory for you to share together! smile

@johnDD, beautiful pics! Our DDs are 13 and 16, and we love spending all the time we can with them, especially at WDW! They grow up so fast!