Missing a Breakfast TS?

Since this is our first trip, when planning our ADRs we only booked dinner and 1 lunch because dinner was unavailable @ Sci-fi.

Our plan was to get to a few RD’s and water parks early and thought a Breakfast sit down meal would waste valuable park time.

In reading so many posts about great breakfast experiences, I’m wondering if we should add some into our plans, and if so which ones shouldn’t be missed?

I really enjoyed breakfast at Boma, and the food at Crystal palace was great. I’m still dreaming of the Cheese Danish. The made to order omelettes were great too!

If your planning character meets (we weren’t, but got them with our breakfast as happy bonuses), it can save time to do the character breakfasts (if the characters you want to do the breakfasts).

I have not heard of any bad character breakfasts but I’m sure there must be one or two that are not up to par. Garden Grill in Epcot, Tusker House in AK, and Ohana at the Polly seam to stand out. I’ve never tried any but in June we have a ADR for Ohana.

Love CP and TH, we’re also trying GG next time. Kona is non-character but gets good reviews, as does Boma. 1900PF with characters does too.

Our favorite character breakfast is TH. Others we enjoyed are 1900PF and Crystal Palace.

It really depends on what you want to get out of your trip to WDW. Sit down breakfasts at WDW are a waste of valuable park time for us - meeting princesses/characters really isn’t our thing, and we can have much nicer breakfasts for far less money at home.

Making the most of shorter lines and lower crowds is important to us, so a quick in-room breakfast and RD is more our style.

1 Like

Those are the exact three I’ve got scheduled :slight_smile:

:wink:

1 Like

I was going to give you the credit for one of them. But then I thought, “nah”.

Then you have made solid choices and should stick with them!!

They don’t call me “Never Changes Matt” for nothing, you know.

1 Like

:sob:

1 Like