Military Tickets

Hello!

So I unfortunately procrastinated and I’m going to Disney this coming Friday for one day only. Need a military ticket for my husband, but since the government is shut down, the vase ticket office will be closed. Where else can we get them? Will we have to go in person to Shades of Green?

The only places I have purchased military tickets are my local base and Shades of Green. I do think you can have Shades of Green FedEx tickets to you, but I don’t know how long that would take. It’s probably best to contact Shades of Green and find out the options. If you do have to go in person to Shades of Green, I have found that it’s pretty quick and easy.

I’m pretty sure that the ITT offices on bases are non-governmental agencies, so even though Federal employees will not be at work, the ticket office may be open. Otherwise, as far as I know, you’ll have to go to SOG in person to get military tickets.

Thanks guys! I’ll check ITT on Monday just to see if they’re open. Otherwise I’ll just stop at Shades of Green early morning on Friday!